“CLOUD RECEPTION” is the app of iPad for visitor reception which can improve a corporate image and reduce labor cost.
If you put a installed “CLOUD RECEPTION” iPad on a company reception desk or each floor, visitors can connect to a visit destination and person easily by telephone system using SIP technology.
“CLOUD RECEPTION” is the tool which lead to an image improvement of the company to visitors.
System Requirements : iPad,iPad pro iOS9-iOS11
- VoIP telephone ＆ support for SIP.
- Telephone data link with the “Contacts” app.
- 2 types of screen design.
- General receptionist button.
- Calendar display.(On or Off)
- Select the background picture and logos.
- Vertical display.
- A SIP server and Wi-Fi connection environment are needed for using this application separately.
- This application is specified for reception use. The application cannot receive incomming calls.
- This application reads data from the standard “Contacts” application. To add data, please register data to the “Contacts” app.
- In order to use as a reception telephone, please connect the cable to keep the battery being charged.
- Any damages of the iPad, including theft, are out of warranty.
### Operation ###
1. Touch the panel.
2. Choose “NAME.”
3. Call it.
About a setup
- How to setting?
- To set up, use three fingers. Please tap the screen of the iPad.
- What settings are necessary to use this app?
- Please set 6 values as follows:
– SIP Server IP address
– SIP Server port
– SIP Proxy Server IP address
– SIP Proxy Server port
– User name
- ※Please prepare SIP service or a SIP Server(ex.Asterisk etc..) on your own before using this app.
- What is a SIP server?
- SIP servers accept SIP requests and respond to them. A SIP server is an application that may act on the behalf of a SIP client or user agent (UA) or may provide information or direction to a UA. There are several types of SIP servers including proxy, redirect, and registration.
- Though I input the parameter “SIP server name” to “SIP Server IP” , I can’t use (connect) this app.
- Please input the IP Address into parameter “SIP Server IP” or “Server name”.
“SIP Proxy Server IP” is similar, too.
- What is a SIP proxy server?
- A proxy server acts on behalf of a UA or even another proxy. The proxy’s purpose is to facilitate a connection between UAs to establish a session for VoIP or other activity. A proxy does not originate SIP requests. It forwards requests and responses received from one UA or another proxy on to another proxy or UA.
- What should be put into User and Password?
- Please set up the user name of the SIP account registered on the SIP server, and a password.
Please ask the SIP server administrator of use about the account.
- What is the Admin telephone number of a telephone setup?
- The application has a button for the main phone number of the company. The Main phone number is the number called when this button is pressed.
- What is the representation Organization of a telephone setup?
- When the Main phone number button is pressed, a Calling display will show up. The Representation Organization will be shown on that Calling display.
About a the telephone directory
- Where should the contacts be set up from?
- Please register the information of the person you want to call from the Contacts app.
- What kind of data should be registered into a “contacts” application?
- The following data of the “Contacts” app is used within this application:
- First Name (#Required) (Don’t use Last name)
- Phone number (#Required)
- Photo or image